Sunday 31 December 2017

Happy New Year & What's New for 2018


I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and have set some fantastic goals for 2018.

A lot of people are saying it, but where the hell did 2017 go? This year has just gone so quickly, it's insane.


Newsletter

I decided last year it was time for me to start a newsletter as I often wonder if people are actually seeing my facebook or blog post etc. the way social media is sometimes, well, posts can be missed and that's not fair on you. At least with a newsletter it is going straight to your email accounts and you have the option to hold on to any of them.

So, the plan is that I shall be sending a newsletter out every 3 months; January, April, July, and October. Unless something super exciting comes up or I naturally have a release due then there might be the odd sneaky one slipped in, but those main 4 will be updates.

As a thank you for subscribing to my newsletter you will automatically be added into my subscribers giveaway. With the help of Random.org a name shall be selected every 3 months from the list of my subscribers and the winner will be announced in the next newsletter.

So the winner of this months prize will be selected in April and announced in the April newsletter.

The first prize I'm giving away is themed on my debut novella, Razel Dazzle. It only seemed right this being my first newsletter. The selected subscriber will receive a book quote tote bag, a signed copy of Razel Dazzle and a custom made bookmark.


If you're interested in signing up to my mailing list just click here: http://eepurl.com/dfYVAP


~ * ~

WIP & Releases


2017 was a slow year for me when it came to writing. Actually scratch that, it's been my slowest year as in I published nothing at all. It doesn't make me feel good. I feel rubbish about it, but it is just the way the year went and I can't do anything about it now.

Just because I haven't published anything new this year it doesn't mean that I haven't been writing. I go into some slush pile projects every now and then and add bits, and since I published Blood Secrets back in April 2016, I have spent a year and a half chipping away at Cross My Heart: Blood Book 1.5. The reason it has taken so long is because of stuff that's been going on in my life and where my head has been at, but I don't like the fact that yet again there has been a huge gap between the last and next release in this series, but I also dont want to write any old rubbish just for the sake of getting the book finished and released.

So I apologize for the delay of the next Blood Book and once again, thank you all for your patience.

Needless to say my biggest priority this year is finishing AND publishing, Cross My Heart. I can't set a date yet. I set the word goal for 30k. I'm already over 15k, but as with all of my goals I will probably go over 30k so for no lets just say I'm aiming to have this book finished by summer and for release in Autumn at the latest.

In other news for 2017, I received the rights back for two of my stories; Truth or Dare? which is a 10k short story, and my novella Stepping Stones. I will be re-releasing both of these books in 2018. For those of you that have already purchased them please note that the stories haven't changed. The main change is to the pricing.

Truth or Dare? has a new cover and will be available to purchase mid January for 99 cents.

Stepping Stones has the same cover - but the publishers logo has naturally been removed - I decided I wanted to keep the cover because I just think it fits the story perfectly. The ebook will be on sale at $1.99. The biggest difference is that you will be able to buy this story as a paperback. More details to follow upon release which will be end or April/beginning of May.

Book blurbs and covers for both are below.

So at the very least the above are what I will be working on and releasing this year. Details on progress, excerpts, updates etc will be posted throughout the year on my the usual platforms; here, facebook, twitter and on my website and as stated above, by newsletter.

So that's everything for now. I hope 2018 is a brilliant year for you all.

Elizabeth xx

~ * ~



Truth or Dare?


Do you dare tell the truth?

A tequila fuelled game of Truth or Dare is not Dani’s idea of fun, but when Cameron, the jerk who rejected her a year ago is the one provoking her into playing, how can she say no? Not that he’s giving her the option in the first place.

Bravado compels her forward, but when the dares get physical and their friends leave them alone, Cameron’s questions turn to her feelings for him, and unfortunately, lying is not part of the game.

Will a dare give Dani the courage she needs to tell Cameron the truth?


Releasing January 2018


Stepping Stones

There's nothing like a wedding to bring the family together....

If not for her baby sister’s impending marriage, Margaret West would never return home. But after six long years, she finds herself a maid of honor who must answer to the people she left behind.

If her parents’ interrogation doesn’t drive her to drink, facing her foster brother, Adrian, just might. To make matters worse, her ex-fiancĂ© is the vicar who will conduct her sister’s ceremony.

Everyone demands to know why she ran off. But the more time she spends at home, the more Margaret realizes even she doesn’t know the real reason.

Releasing April 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment