Sunday 20 August 2017

"Believe me, you want me, real bad." #SexySnippets from Truth or Dare?


It's Sunday so it's time for a Sexy Snippet. Today's 7 sentences are taken from my upcoming release, Truth or Dare? To set the scene Dani has just managed to get rid of the last guest who attend her house warming party, then she hears the toilet being flushed....

~ * ~

Benjamin barked a laugh. “It’s only Cameron.”
I shot him an aggravated look. “Oh, even better, I now have to get your dick of a brother out of my apartment.”
Kat shook her head; the movement caused her blonde curls to bounce. “What’s the deal with you two?”
“She secretly wants me.” Cameron’s alto voice vibrated down my spine.
I snorted. “In your dreams.”
“No, babe.” He stopped behind me and placed his lips to my ear. “In my fantasies, and believe me, you want me, real bad.”
I wasn’t sure if it was the accuracy of his words or the simple touch of his lips, but goose bumps broke on my skin, and I had to fight to contain a shudder.


Do you dare tell the truth?

A tequila fuelled game of Truth or Dare is not Dani’s idea of fun, but when Cameron, the jerk who rejected her a year ago is the one provoking her into playing, how can she say no? Not that he’s giving her the option in the first place.

Bravado compels her forward, but when the dares get physical and their friends leave them alone, Cameron’s questions turn to her feelings for him, and unfortunately, lying is not part of the game.

Will a dare give Dani the courage she needs to tell Cameron the truth?

Note: Truth or Dare? is a re-release; the story is the same only the cover and the sale price has changed.

~ * ~


Do check out the other Authors participating today, and why not join us next week? Sexy Snippets are seven sexy sentences taken from a work in progress or published work.

You can find us on our blog http://sexysnippets.blogspot.co.uk/

Twitter https://twitter.com/SexySnippets


and Facebook 
https://www.facebook.com/SexySnippets

No comments:

Post a Comment